::::::TGIF::::::

(deactivated member)
on 7/8/05 4:00 am - AL
Hey Fam! I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and/or time off. If you have to work, I'm sorry but hopefully time will go by fast... We're bracing for Dennis the Menace (hurricane). We are 4.5 hours inland from the Gulf Coast... My gf is spoiling me with a surprise weekend and I'm so excited Everyone be careful, be safe and think before you do something Beth -90
mylilcalla
on 7/8/05 5:44 am - Bloomington, IN
Beth, Thank goodness the weekends are all mine. Hopefully, Dennis will get weaker as he gets closer and it wont be too bad. You will have to keep us updated. You will also have to let us know how your surprise weekend went. I would be excited too! Hope everyone's weekend is a good one! Amy
& Then Some
on 7/8/05 8:14 am - in, FL
HAPPY TGIF ! HAPPY TGIF! HAPPY TGIF! So much for the enjoying part..Dennis is putting a big downer for our weekend!! We were going to go to the beach, go fishing, etc.. but that idea's all washed up. I hope you and your family stay safe thats the most important part anyway.. Jo-Ell
(deactivated member)
on 7/8/05 12:08 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Think? Moi? We're having a rummage sale tomorrow and I'm clearing out a good chunk of my rubber stamping stuff. Ok, not a good chunk, but maybe a hearty sliver! Sunday we're getting ready for a party I'm through at home for coworkers Monday evening. And in between everything, I'm going to appreciate the sunny blue skies here in WI. Be safe everyone! Jen P.S. Beth, I'll be waiting for the weekend details!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views