Susan Maria's Rant.. Check it out !

comairskycub
on 7/8/05 1:25 am - Lexington, KY
For those of you who have not been out to Susan Maria's site lately, check it out. Look under This Months Rant..... www.bariatriceating.com She truely knows how to lay out the reality of WLS. I dont think that I would be here today 340 lbs lighter, if it were not for me using my TOOL to its potential. I dont think that I would be here today if I did not tolerate the protein, the vitamins, etc.... We all need to realize that Morbid Obesity is a disease like AIDS, Diabetes, Cancer... Like a cancer patient.. they complain about radiation therapy or chemo... BUT they do it with hopes that it will put them in remission. WLS is the same thing. You have to work the tool you have been given to be successful. THANK YOU SUSAN MARIA for your RANT this month... I am backing you on this one !!!!!
& Then Some
on 7/8/05 2:33 am - in, FL
Very True Have you tried any of her products?
comairskycub
on 7/8/05 3:38 am - Lexington, KY
I have... Her products are great. She only has things on there that TASTES good and are good for you ! The Protein Delite... in my opinion ... is GREAT... I mix it with alot of stuff !
David B.
on 7/11/05 1:31 am - Modesto, CA
Hey Glenn, I miss our little chats. I am having a good time on my trip. You were talked about in Las Vegas. But, I can't tell you what was said. My friend Janine was wondering if you were at the Oct. convention in Cali? I will be talking to you soon. I will be checking out some of the products when I get home. David
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views