Hello Everyone...:-) i j...

RichmondRandy
on 7/7/05 6:28 am - Wytheville, VA
Hello Everyone... i just wanted to introduce myself ...since i am new to the board.. im Randy..i live in Abingdon VA. i have been persuing wls for 4 yrs...and have just been put on disability..i am 5'10 and weigh 444lbs.. I have a great partner named Steve...we just celebrated our second anniversary July 4th..He is very supportive of my decision to have wls..
ChaadMN
on 7/7/05 6:57 am - Otsego, MN
Welcome to the board Randall!! I am sure you will love it here!! Chad
(deactivated member)
on 7/7/05 7:06 am - AL
(((((((((Randy)))))))))) Welcome to the Boards! Shoot, Welcome to the FAMILY You will meet some awesome people here Good luck with your WLS journey. We're here to help, support and cheer you on! Keep posting! beth -90
Merrickkitty
on 7/7/05 11:44 am - EAST BAY, CA
Welcome Randy, I am hoping you are successful in your journey, a supportive partner helps 100% I look forward to talking with you. I am Maureen, Lesbian and *** hag, I am 5'2, 330, and looking to have wls in November....
comairskycub
on 7/7/05 12:05 pm - Lexington, KY
WOO HOO Randy... you made it here !!! Glad to see that you have posted. We are truely family here !!!!! Looking forward to meeting you guys soon !!!!! HUGZ !!! GLen
Ferchie
on 7/7/05 12:27 pm - Twin Falls, ID
Welcome to the family!!! Feel free to drop me a line when ever. Congrats on the 2nd anniversary! Jeremy (a girl)
RichmondRandy
on 7/7/05 9:11 pm - Wytheville, VA
Good Morning Everyone.. Thanks so much for the warm welcome..I look froward to getting to know you all....I did get some news yesterday, i finally got on a waiting list for surgery..They said it would be a 12 to 18 month wait...the lady then said probably not that long....but thats what she told everyone..I guess anything good is worth waiting for... Hugz to all Randy
Jessica D.
on 7/9/05 5:11 am - Edmonds, WA
Welcome home!! Here you'll find plenty of people to talk to; people who will understand and support you in this long, sometimes awful process. Keep coming back and talking to us! Let's keep this board alive and supportive! It may be some months before your surgery, but honey, you're on your way!!! Yippidee-do-dah!! Jessica
& Then Some
on 7/8/05 1:19 am - in, FL
WELCOME!
mylilcalla
on 7/8/05 5:46 am - Bloomington, IN
Welcome to the board! Having a supportive partner makes it all so much easier! You will have to keep everyone updated on your progress! Best, Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views