Beth's Banana Pudding Recipe (full of protein)

(deactivated member)
on 7/7/05 2:43 am - AL
Hey everyone I wanted to share my personal concoction (sp) of my banana pudding, so here it goes BANANA PUDDING 2 boxes Murray Sugar Free Vanilla Wafers 2 large boxes J-ello sugar free/fat free Vanilla pudding (instant) 6.5c Carb Countdown Milk (I use fat free, regular) 2-3 Large medium/ripe bananas 1. Prepare pudding as directed on box using Carb Countdown milk. 2. Line a 9x13 glass dish with the vanilla wafers. 3. Layer the bananas over the wafers. 4. Pour a layer of the pudding over the bananas and wafers. 5. Line the sides of the dish with vanilla wafers to have a "mock" crust appearance. 6. Add another layer of bananas (optional). 7. Pour remaining pudding over the bananas (or wafers, your preference). 8. Crush a few cookies to crumble on top, garnish with bananas or whip cream (fat free/light). ENJOY! After preparation, just let the pudding chill in the fridge for about 10-15 mins. The entire dish has over 80g of protein. You can add Unjury Unflavored to each serving, because I don't think the protein powder would be good added when the pudding is prepared. LOL Let me know if you all like this version.
special kay
on 7/7/05 3:36 pm - Ladson, SC
Hey Beth Thanks for sharing It sounds Yummy!!! Kay
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views