Profile Updates

(deactivated member)
on 7/6/05 4:43 pm - AL
Ok I wanna see some updates around here (taps foot, acts like the drill sargent) I posted some updated pics on my profile, and a few before pics for comparison. I'm down 90lbs so far, and I still don't see much of a difference. I try to journal, but sometimes I don't have time and patience to do it. Who's updated recently? I wanna see some hands raised Beth
(deactivated member)
on 7/6/05 8:48 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Okay... Everyone who thinks our Lil Miss Beth is lookin' like a hottie these days, RAISE YOUR HANDS! Girl, you look great! I hope your head image of yourself catches up with your physical image because your results have been dramatic! Woo Hoo for YOU!
(deactivated member)
on 7/7/05 2:07 am - AL
Thank you my dahling now I shall kiss your ass and pay you the money you deserve for saying that for me I love ya When can you get online again??? huh huh? I wanna ramble on and on about mindless things thank you sweetie, i don't think i will ever see what you see....
& Then Some
on 7/8/05 12:59 am - in, FL
You look GREAT! I love the DOMINANT kiss quiz on the bottom... R U really? My catagory: "child like, completely sweet and innocent and pure. You mean no harm and only love in your sweet kisses" hummm..sweet and pure... LOL but back to you.. You look GREAT! Jo-Ell
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/05 12:15 am - AL
ahem why YES I'm very dominant just ask my gf she only knows "yes dear" in her vocabulary (teasing) sweet and pure? LMFAO thanks girlie btw I am not getting my responses via email thru OH wtf is up with that LOL TAG you're it
Stacey G
on 7/8/05 2:40 am - Stow, OH
Beth - You look great! Congrats on your 90lbs that is phenomenal!! Stacey (20 days and counting..................)
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/05 12:16 am - AL
Thank you very much Stacey You're a doll...
mylilcalla
on 7/8/05 5:10 am - Bloomington, IN
Hiya Beth and all..., I am raising my hand! I added a new picture recently and I also added the latest weight which changed my BMI to 27.3. Still "overweight", but that's a pretty good drop down from 62.2! As for you not seeing a difference... I think that it's hardest for us to see the difference in ourselves. Hang on... it will come! Only recently have I started to really let myself see it. I recently saw my new self in a video that was just shot and I didn't know who I was. When I figured out that it was me, I nearly fell off my chair! Kind off odd, but cool! Tootles, Amy
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/05 12:18 am - AL
Hi Amy look at you wowzers Congrats on the AWESOME success you've had !!!!! You're very inspiring
Jessica D.
on 7/9/05 5:20 am - Edmonds, WA
Beth, I love your profile! It's just adorable!! I've recently updated my profile, since I've been away for so long. Once I found out that I'd been denied---twice--for surgery, I quit updating--falling into a fit of depression that only you all can understand. I couldn't come up with the funds for surgery out of the country, so, unless I wanted to die, I had to do something. So, I trusted my partner's success, and began Adkins on June 10, 2005. She's down over 110# since January '05, so, since surgery is no longer an option, I'm going to do everything I can to work through this plan of eating. Wish me luck--I sometimes feel like I shouldn't be on this site because I'm not having the surgery, but, this site is like home. Family surround me and send me positive vibes and much love. Thank you everyone, Jessica 302/271/175
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views