ROLL CALL

(deactivated member)
on 7/6/05 1:17 am - AL
Where is everybody Where's Glen, Stacy, Stacey, Jen O., Jen L., Melissa, umm.... see I'm already forgetting names..... Don't be from me Come out and play! So..... Who's here today? Beth -90
(deactivated member)
on 7/6/05 1:54 am - Milwaukee, WI
I'm here! (Although checking in from work! ) I can see you're in a fiesty mood today! Beth is back! Beth is back!
(deactivated member)
on 7/6/05 2:05 am - AL
Woo HOOOOOO You shoulda played Hooky with me LOL I gotta get to work too (finishing my history lesson ) U got Smail
& Then Some
on 7/6/05 6:27 am - in, FL
I'm here I'm verdy verdy TARDY, but I finally made it to the board today. Better late than never! It's like 99 degrees here and I have to take my walk.. I haven't walked in three days cuz I was sick. It's too hot to bring my dog and I'm playing on the computer putting it off.. We'll if I don't go now I never will, so here's to ya
(deactivated member)
on 7/6/05 7:46 am - AL
Hey Jo How was your walk? Surely you're back home by now Does anyone have YAHOO or what??? LOL We should all conference sometimes
& Then Some
on 7/6/05 9:38 am - in, FL
I made it! Just barely though. I was so hot I was getting chills. Then, I was going to jump in the pool, but it was hot too! I must be craszy No more walking before 6 p.m. I want to Yahoo, but not sure how - hook me up grlfriend.
Jessica D.
on 7/6/05 7:43 am - Edmonds, WA
I'm here, I'm here!!! I worked all day, and now it's time to chill and catch up with you wonderful folks! Jessica
(deactivated member)
on 7/6/05 8:48 am - AL
Hey Jessica How are you doing this day??? We're getting a tropical storm and bracing for yet another storm this weekend. UGH What are your plans for this weekend??? I am going to stop by Wal Mart for a few hours then watch movies and if weather permits, go to the park and play kickball or something productive LOL *sigh* I'm already sick of this rain
Missa
on 7/6/05 12:38 pm - Brooklyn Park, MN
Hi! I'm here!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/6/05 1:10 pm - AL
((((((((((((MELISSA))))))))))))))))))) OHHHHHHH JOY JOY JOY Aren't you EXCITED??? I'm so excited for ya I can't wait!!!! How are you??? Did you get my email today???? I wish you could get on YAHOO Hugz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views