OT-Prayers needed

dawn D.
on 7/5/05 8:58 pm - plainville, CT
Hello... My 18 month old niece was taken to the ER last night after having a seizure at home. They said it was a fever seizure, but she does have an underlying condition that could cause seizures anyways..its just going to be hard to differentiate if it was a fever or a regular one..Either way, its a huge emotional trauma on our family so I just come here to ask for prayers for health and strength. She did come home last night and was doing great, but now will have to go to the neurologist for testing. Thanks
(deactivated member)
on 7/6/05 1:06 am - AL
(((((((((((((Dawn)))))))))))) I will keep you and your neice in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everything will be ok from this point on. Seizures can be very traumatic/scary. Please let me know the updates, ok? Stay strong Beth -90
dawn D.
on 7/6/05 12:50 pm - plainville, CT
Hiya, glad to see you back...how are you feeling? hows the relationship? my niece is doing much better..she is back to her normal self and the drs are 99% sure it was a fever seizure and should not be reoccuring...phew what a test in faith..well not for me, but i am sure for her parents.. take care and thanks for the prayers
& Then Some
on 7/6/05 6:19 am - in, FL
Hey Dawn, Sorry to hear about your niece. Seizures are scary.. In your niece's case I hope that it was just a one time even brought on by high fever without residual problems. Keep your faith.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views