Happy 4th !!!

comairskycub
on 7/1/05 1:16 pm - Lexington, KY
I wanted to say HAPPY 4th to everyone. Doug and I are off to Louisville in the AM, then to Cincinnati to check on my place there, and on Sunday back to Lexington for some 4th gatherings. Doug will be marching in the 4th Parade while I stand in front of "The Bar" with all the rest of the "family" cheering for FAIRNESS in our city ! I wanted to wish EVERYONE a very HAPPY 4th of July ! HUGZ TO MY FAMILY here on the board !!!! Glen
& Then Some
on 7/1/05 10:13 pm - in, FL
Thanks Glenn!! HAPPY 4th to you and Doug too! Me and Chris are going over to Sally's today for a little pre-4th party. Likewise, wishing everyone a happy and safe 4th of July! Jo-Ell
Meltingman
on 7/2/05 8:31 pm - Malvern, PA
Glenn, Have a great holiday. Heath works today and Monday since he was off the week of my surgery. We probably won't get out of town again until August when we're going to Rehoboth Beach with friends. I hope this tube is out of me by then so I don't scare all the squimish boyz! Chip
(deactivated member)
on 7/4/05 9:06 am - AL
Happy Independence Day (((((((((((Glen)))))))))) I surely hope you and Doug have the times of your lives today I've already had a glorious weekend, and the day's still going strong I've never felt better than I do today!!! Have a wonderful day Family Beth -90
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views