Denied access to a wls yahoo group because of my sexuality

isha kin
on 6/29/05 9:09 am - brooklyn, NY
Well I was denied access to a yahoo group because I was gay I found out when I was sent a denial letter. I emailed the moderator and she said she dosent want her group supporting my lifestyle. I never mentioned anything about my sexuality I just gave her a link to my amos profile.
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/05 9:13 am - Milwaukee, WI
What's the name of the group?
Jessica D.
on 6/29/05 10:47 am - Edmonds, WA
WHAT??? What group was that?? That is absolutely unacceptable! Obviously you don't want to be a part of that group if the leader (moderator, or whatever) is a biggot! How sick is that? Hey, there are many, many other groups! I say turn around with your head held high, and move on! You're better than that; don't waste your time on someone so filled with biggotry and ignorance. Come play with us!!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/05 11:28 am - AL
::::::::::::::Hugs::::::::::::: That just burns me up Ignorant people... beth
Meltingman
on 6/29/05 9:18 pm - Malvern, PA
I so dislike homophobic bigots. Chip
jeanette
on 6/30/05 7:15 am - so cal, CA
I am so amazed that a group of ppl who probably know what its like to be discriminated against considering it is a wls group could be so rude...this outrages me! please share which group it is ?? we still have a long battle ahead of us all for egual rights !!! we all need to get involved and fight more and harder for equality !!! i also joined a yahoo group for wls its called "gastricbypass losers" no problems yet !!!
P566
on 7/1/05 9:28 am - SoCal., CA
Hi Isha..very cool name BTW. Please tell us the group. This kind of crap just goes on and on and on so we need to keep fighting and fighting and fighting. I bet Yahoo doesn't even know about this moderator's stupidity. I bet Yahoo would be VERY unhappy to hear they've got a DISCRIMINATING A$$BITE GESTOPO JACKA$$ MODERATOR controlling what "her group" supports or does'nt support. What a dumb putz. Brenda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views