Brand new here

Ferchie
on 6/26/05 7:47 am - Twin Falls, ID
Hi all I am brand new here. I would like to talk to people with extremely high bmi (mine is 91) and/or people built like me (5'2" & 500lbs). I am curious to see if anyone else has the same issues as me.
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/05 9:49 am - Milwaukee, WI
Hey Jeremy! Welcome to the family board. Glad you found us. Jen
comairskycub
on 6/26/05 10:43 am - Lexington, KY
Jeremy, Welcome to the FAMILY !!! When I started my journey 2 plus years ago I was 5 6 and at 492.... Us short people lose out and get those higher numbers. As of today, Im at 167 and feeling great. We are here for you. Please email me at [email protected] should you want to chat ! Anything you need, we are here !!! HUGZ TO YOU !!!!!!! Glen
Meltingman
on 6/27/05 12:02 am - Malvern, PA
Welcome Jeremy!
Sally S.
on 6/28/05 12:28 am - Orlando, FL
Hello Jeremy! My BMI was tipping 60....and yes I had many health and maneuverability issues! I have a cousin....who is actually the first cousin of my sister's lesbian lover....follow that? LOL! She is 5'2'' and weighed 500 lbs pre-op.....she was wheel chair bound...up with 2 walkers....on oxygen day and night....and had a heart attack....she was in her 30s. She had to lose 100 lbs before the docs would operate....which she did inpatient....and now she's down to 200 lbs and you would never know she was once in a wheel chair! She bops around the beach and town like any other "normal" person......and she is still losing weight.....although slowly now. She is one of my mentors and a huge inspiration to me! So.......you are not alone....others have traveled before you....and others will travel with you.......the important thing is that you are on a journey! Welcome to the FAMILY! Goddess Bless! Sally 312/285/125
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/05 9:38 am - AL
:::::::::::::Hugs::::::::::::: Hi Jeremy Nice to see you posting and we're all here for ya and we will support you every inch of the way! If you need to chat, I'm an email away Beth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views