Lonely in Sacramento cali

Stacey M.
on 6/24/05 12:57 pm - Sacramento, CA
Hello all my name is Stacey Mayberry and i am a single 27 year old lesbian living in sacramento cali. I had open rny on june 4 2003 in los angeles california through surgilite and i lost 140 pounds going from 317 to 180. I thought loosing the weight would make it easier for me to meet people and get a girlfriend but it hasn't i am still kinda shy and quiet not as bad as before surgery and i keep getting dumped by girls. I am looking to make friends or maybe something more so if you live in sacramento cali or around there email me at [email protected] and we can chat, hope to hear from ya soon.------stacey.
David B.
on 6/25/05 1:42 am - Modesto, CA
Hey there come to San Francisco today there is the a great Dyke March with lots and lots of women. It is Pink Saturday and it is a blast. Tomorrow is the parade. Many, many people. Happy Pride David
comairskycub
on 6/25/05 2:39 pm - Lexington, KY
Stacey, I hear your frustration. I would agree with David and get to SF and enjoy the Pride Festivities.... Im sure you will be able to meet LOTS of people this weekend. Sometimes its hard to get our minds in tune with our new bodies. Get out there and be Loud and Make it known that you are out there and AVAILABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!! Heres to you and your pursuit for HAPPINESS !!!!!! HUGZ TO YOU BABE !!!!
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/27/05 11:25 pm - Crossville, TN
Hiya Stacey! I just wanted to say, Congrats on the 140 pound loss!
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/05 9:49 am - AL
::::::::::::Hugs:::::::::: Stacey Things will get better, they're bound to. You seem like a very sweet person. You just take the advice of your fellow Cali's and go to the Pride events! I'm sure you'll find many new friends! Take care, and let us know how things go! Beth -86
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views