2 weeks post-op- surgery experience

smaker
on 6/24/05 10:41 am - Dallas, TX
I have just updated my profile and have written about my surgery experience. I was in the hospital for 9 days and 8 nights. Take a look if you are interested.
TheRealMe
on 6/24/05 12:37 pm - Upper Marlboro, MD
Stacy, What a frightening experience. I'm so glad your Mom was there to comfort you. Thanks for taking the time to post such detail...really helps us pre-ops to hear all the stories. Jody
snapper
on 6/24/05 3:21 pm - southaven, MS
glad you are doing ok now . that must have been awfull . i hope i dont go through that when i have my surgery .
& Then Some
on 6/25/05 7:10 am - in, FL
Wow, it was fortunate that you had a sharp nurse and such a great mom. Glad you made it and feeling better.
comairskycub
on 6/25/05 2:36 pm - Lexington, KY
Stacy Glad you are home and feeling better. If you need anything from us here, let us know. We are here to help !!!!! Take care of yourself !!!!! HUGZ TO YOU !!!!!
mylilcalla
on 6/27/05 4:00 am - Bloomington, IN
Hiya Stacy , I am really sorry to hear about your nasty experience there in the hospital, but I am also glad to hear that it wasn't more serious and that you are doing better now. Keep us posted on how you are doing, and take good care! Best, Amy
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/05 9:33 am - AL
::::::::::hugs::::::::: I just read your profile stacy, I'm so sorry this happened to you. But I AM GLAD you're with us now beth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views