I'm home

Meltingman
on 6/24/05 1:46 am - Malvern, PA
Hello All, I'm home! I got out yesterday about noon. At times I feel fine and at other times I feel like crap. My muscles are very sore and I'm having a flair up of goat. I have be nausiated a few time especially when I get up from a lying position. In general I think I'm feeling better each day. I'm getting in most of my liquids. I actually think I'll get them all in today. Don't think I've lost any weight yet but won't know for sure until next Friday when I go in for my first appointment. Take Care and I'll write more later. Chip
(deactivated member)
on 6/24/05 2:04 am - Milwaukee, WI
Welcome back, Chip! I'm always amazed when people can post so soon after surgery. Keep up the good work...and keep in touch! Jen
(deactivated member)
on 6/24/05 2:21 am - AL
((((((((((CHIP)))))))))))) Welcome back sweetie Hope you're day gets better as you get up moving around more. Did you have lap or open, I'm sorry I am forgetful.. Keep us posted on the wl, especially after your first checkup Great job on the h2o intake, that's amazing! LOL beth -86
& Then Some
on 6/24/05 8:02 am - in, FL
Hi Chip, Welcome to the losing side! fyi, I didn't lose any wt the first week, guess because of the swelling/water retention. I was really upset After two wks the swelling subsided and I started my wl journey. You've got a lot of support here. Keep us posted! Jo-Ell RNY 4/6/05
David B.
on 6/24/05 9:21 am - Modesto, CA
Welcome home Chip. I am so glad you are home. Don't worry about the weight. That will happen that first week there is alot of IV fluids and other stuff so don't worry. I am stuck at -30 and it has been 4 weeks. OH well I feel better and the cloth feel good. Someone told me before I started weighing in all the time is that I should take measurments . Well take care get better, and welcome to the losing side.
comairskycub
on 6/25/05 2:34 pm - Lexington, KY
Welcome home and welcome to the lighter side of LIFE !!!!! YOur new Life. Keep up with what you are doing and things will go well. If you need anything, let your family here know !!!! HUGZ TO YOU MY FRIEND !!!!!! :hug:
mylilcalla
on 6/27/05 2:56 am - Bloomington, IN
Chip, I am really happy to hear that you are home safe and sound . Sounds like you are doing pretty good at this point. Keep doing what you need to do and soon enough you will start melting away! Please keep us updated, and take good care! Best, Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views