Hey family...update on my situation...

(deactivated member)
on 6/23/05 2:33 am - AL
Hey everybody (((((((BIG HUGS)))))))) for supporting me in this situation... THANK YOU SO MUCH! Here's the update: So far, I'm still waiting to hear back from my PCP. When I went for the ultrasound, the nurse administering the u/s to me said that all my symptoms were typical of a GB attack, and the "lump" was probably excess scar tissue OR hernia... That's all I know so far. I've managed to get down 1oz of mac n cheese and 1.5oz of chicken, but have to deal with getting majorly sick after, but that's what I have to do for now. I just want to say again, I love everyone of you for supporting me. I hope that I can return the support with as much love I'm so happy to have this "family" to turn to when times get rough, AND when I'm on cloud nine Love, Beth -86 I will update as soon as I find out more info... Also, special thanks to Glen for going beyond your support "duty" and finding out that extra info thanks bud
comairskycub
on 6/23/05 12:38 pm - Lexington, KY
Awwwwww you are SPECIAL.... I would do it for anyone of my WLS family members. Keep your chin up BABE !!!!! HUGZ TO YOU!!!!! Doug and I just got back from a support meeting and dinner. Had a nice crowd at it... Lots of fellowship.
MargeC
on 6/24/05 1:24 am - TACOMA, WA
Whew! Glad to hear your better.
& Then Some
on 6/24/05 8:12 am - in, FL
uugh, gallbladder! I was so fearful of having mine act up I wanted it out when they did my RNY. My doctor agreed, but some don't want to take it out if it's not causing any problems.. Keep us posted!
smaker
on 6/24/05 10:52 am - Dallas, TX
Beth, I am glad that you know a little more than you did previously. Keep us posted!
TheRealMe
on 6/24/05 12:44 pm - Upper Marlboro, MD
Beth, How quickly we all become family. You are sort of the star of this forum...so faithful in posting to everyone ... so when I read about your problems I worried about you all day. Could hardly wait to get home tonight to find out that you were safe. Makes us all feel safe to know you're more chipper tonight. Will pray for an easy solution to come. Jody
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views