no red flags!!!!

MargeC
on 6/22/05 5:22 pm - TACOMA, WA
Well I talked to a shrink and he thought I was fine. He did give me more stuff to think about. Now I have more test to go to. Sleep apnea. I was hoping to get all this stuff done so I could have my surgery in July. I'll be lucky to make it in Aug., since that's when the sleep test is. I should have the other stuff done before that. I'm feeling pretty excited about this.
(deactivated member)
on 6/22/05 9:28 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I can relate! I had my last DR appt. yesterday, but still need to do a sleep study. But I told the DR about wanting to still get surgery done this summer and she said that she'd let my surgeon know I was OK for surgery. She said the sleep study was just to prepare them for any potential recovery issues. So may the long wait won't be so bad for you! Hang in there...and good luck!
Aynessa
on 6/23/05 11:46 am - Camden, NJ
are we all in the same boat fighting for a paddle lol well i had my psy eval and my final test is the sleep study july 11 i have been calling to see if anyone skipped out but not so far i cant be upset tho because i was approved very fast and i did find someone for the psy eval so i wont boo whoo to much just a lil but lets just keep our heads up our days will come.. Best of Luck Margaret L
Sally S.
on 6/28/05 12:55 am - Orlando, FL
Dear Margaret! Congrats Girl! You are on the journey! Pre-op is probably even more exciting than post-op! Keep on co-creating your miracle! And remember its YOUR miracle!!! Goddess Bless! Sally 318/285/125
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views