4 weeks OUT!

Sally S.
on 6/20/05 11:59 am - Orlando, FL
Dear Family, I can't believe it......tomorrow is 4 weeks post-op! I feel great....and clothes are hanging on me! Whoopie! I go for my 4 week follow-up this Wednesday.....and I anxious to see my weight loss! I just can't believe myself when I look into the mirror! WOW what a difference! The other day I put on white gauze pants I haven't worn in a year....and only could wear them after dieting for a year!!! My best half came home and was like whose the babe in the house!! But even better than the "looks" is the way I feel.......I just feel so darn at ease! I just feel like I belong on the planet all of a sudden! Heres to all the Brave Souls!!!! Goddess Bless Us! And Happy Pride Month! Sally RNY 5/24/05
(deactivated member)
on 6/20/05 12:07 pm - AL
WOO HOOOOOOOOO Congrats girlie! It's just beginning for you Happy Pride -beth- -85
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/20/05 1:32 pm - Crossville, TN
Awww... Congrats Sally! You should post new photos for the board!
& Then Some
on 6/21/05 8:50 am - in, FL
Isn't it great?! My partner is as thrilled as I am (especially when I was able to stop using the C-PAP) what a drag that was to wear.. and sooooo sexy too!...NOT! Congratulations to YOU on your success so far! Jo-Ell 265/215/130's
(deactivated member)
on 6/21/05 11:32 am - Oakdale, CA
It's nice to hear that you are having a great recovery and enjoying your new life. Congrats on your weight loss so far and may you continue to have success.
comairskycub
on 6/21/05 2:26 pm - Lexington, KY
Sally, COngrats on your 4 weeks... Doesnt it feel great to have your clothes swimming on ya !!!!! and easier for someone to get them off..... LOL LOL Here is a funny... My Ex after he had his WLS... continued to wear his old pants... well He stood up to do his announcements on the plane ( Yes he is a FA too ) and low and behold... his pants didnt stay up... and he had a belt on !!!! =) Thankfully he was wearing underwear and none with holes in em !!!! Keep it up cutie !!!! HUGZ and HAPPY PRIDE !!!!! Glen 492-167-200 under goal 04/21/03
Sally S.
on 6/26/05 9:42 pm - Orlando, FL
Dear Glen, Its those kind of funnies we can laugh at! So you both had WLS? How wonderful! I'm 5 weeks out tomorrow.....hard to believe! Still getting used to my new "pouch".....i.e. what it can't hold!! But am managing well....I think! Thanks for sharing your heart and life stories......its so nice for me. Goddess Bless! Sally 318/285
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views