Morning All

Meltingman
on 6/19/05 5:14 pm - Malvern, PA
It is 3 AM and I leave for the hospital in about two hours. I can't sleep of course. I'm as excited as I used to get when I was a kid waiting for Christmas. Now I'm waiting to get my life back!.. My surgery is at 7:30 this morning. I can't remember how long they said it would take but I'll probably be out of it for most of the day. Poor Heath will have to wait and keep vigil while I sleep. One of our best friends is going down to wait with him. She will be his smoking buddy. He has promised to give up smoking as soon as I come home. Could make for a very long recovery but since I'm getting healthy he also needs to. Well All my Gay and Lesbian brothers and sisters, I'll see you on the losing side by sunset!. Chip
(deactivated member)
on 6/20/05 2:27 am - AL
((((((((((((((((((CHIP))))))))))))))))))) CONGRATS you're gonna be a LOSER sooooooooon I'm off to sign your support page right now! Make sure you update the boards once you're back home and settled in! We'll be thinking of you and sending you positive vibes Good luck! Beth -85
Shoshana P.
on 6/20/05 4:57 am - Oakland, CA
Hey Chip, Just checked the board, and since I'm on California time, you should be resting back in your hospital bed right now. ::::::::Sending you warm, pain free vibes:::::::::: I am 10 days pre-op and I am so anxious, I just want it to be the day of surgery, so I am right there with you. Take it easy, don't push too hard and remember to breathe! Shoshana
Sally S.
on 6/20/05 11:28 am - Orlando, FL
Dear Chip! Congratulations! Welcome to the loosing side! Here's to a brave soul and a wonderful guy! Goddess Bless as you heal! Sally 5/24/05
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/20/05 1:33 pm - Crossville, TN
Congrats Chip! Welcome to the loser side, it's a great place to be!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views