Alcohol & Carbonation Question...

(deactivated member)
on 6/19/05 2:38 pm - AL
Hey Family: I am officially 5months post op (since the 13th) and I've been tolerating alcohol pretty well. I drink sips of smirnoffs and michelob ultra here and there, and had some vodka recently. My question is, I don't drink sodas and have cut back on my caffiene. But, will the carbonation in the alcohol hurt me worse than sodas? I mean, I sometimes burp and stuff, but it's not uncomfortable because I can hold it pretty well and I get drunk quickly LOL Does anyone have problems with the fizzy stuff? Beth -85 (lost 4lbs this week/weekend)
Sally S.
on 6/20/05 11:32 am - Orlando, FL
Dear Beth! I don't know about the fizzies and drinks....but I do know YOU LOOK MARVOLOUS!!! I am one month out tomorrow.....and I can't wait to be 5 months out.....if I'll look as great as you do! I see a healthy woman full of life! Congratulations on being such a brave and wonderful soul! Goddess Bless! Sally 5/24/05
(deactivated member)
on 6/20/05 12:03 pm - AL
(((((((((((((((((((((Sally)))))))))))))))))) Thank you VERY much for that sweet reply! You aren't that far away honey LOL You'll be "here" before you know it! I'm so excited, because I'm only 15# away from the Century club WOO HOO Take care!
comairskycub
on 6/21/05 2:28 pm - Lexington, KY
I gave up the fizzy stuff !!! Sorry I cant be of more help... I stick to: Vodka with half water and half juice... I do the juice to cut some of the sugar ! There's my 2 cents baby !!!!! HUGZ and KISSES Glen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views