Home!!

dhjle
on 6/19/05 10:49 am - Tracy, CA
Hey all! I am home! My surgery was supposed to be 5 1/2 hours but ended up over 8 hours due to some scar tissue etc. But, I came home the next night. I am doing pretty well - the thighs are the worse. I had arm lift upper thigh lift and stomach done. I am glad it is over and now I can just heal! Denise
David B.
on 6/19/05 11:41 am - Modesto, CA
Welcome home. It is something some of us have to look forward to. I am glad you are home. David
dhjle
on 6/20/05 11:43 pm - Tracy, CA
David Thanks! it is good to be home! I cant get upstairs yet but the couch, tivo and big screen are my new friends! Denise
(deactivated member)
on 6/19/05 2:41 pm - AL
((((((((((((denise))))))))))))))) Welcome Home Hope your feeling much better soon, and post some pics for us to see you beth -85
dhjle
on 6/20/05 11:44 pm - Tracy, CA
Hi Beth Thanks, each day I get better and better but the thigh lift is the worse!!! ouch! Denise
Meltingman
on 6/19/05 5:06 pm - Malvern, PA
Denise, Glad to hear you are home and well. Chip
dhjle
on 6/20/05 11:45 pm - Tracy, CA
Chip Thanks!!! Denise
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/20/05 1:35 pm - Crossville, TN
OUCH! That sounds so painful! Do you think the plastic surgery is worse then the gastric bypass surgery or easier? Huh? Huh?
dhjle
on 6/20/05 11:47 pm - Tracy, CA
Katie Plastics is WAY more painful than my bypass! Percoset is my friend (thank you for pain meds)! Denise
comairskycub
on 6/21/05 12:36 pm - Lexington, KY
Denise, Welcome HOME !!!! =) Yes Percocet is a WONDERFUL THING !!!! Im almost 3 weeks out and still in pain... and I will agree... IT IS MORE PAINFUL !!!!! Hang in there Denise !!!! Email me if you need anything HUGZ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views