Just got home from surgery (June 10th)

smaker
on 6/18/05 6:02 am - Dallas, TX
I just got home from surgery today. My open RNY was on June 10th. I was expecting to stay 4 nights, but stayed 8 nights instead. I am so glad to be home and and not really in any pain. I mostly just have some discomfort from this nasty g-tube hanging out of my stomach. I will post more later. I am already 15 pounds lighter. Thanks for all of the support!
& Then Some
on 6/18/05 7:28 am - in, FL
Hi Stacy, Wow 8 days! Glad your home and doing better. 15 lbs! Thats great! Welcome to the losing side Jo-Ell 265/215/130's
smaker
on 6/19/05 1:07 pm - Dallas, TX
Thanks!! I am so glad to be home. It was making me crazy to be in the hospital for that long. Thanks for your support!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/05 9:35 am - Milwaukee, WI
Welcome back, Stacy! Glad you're feeling well enough to check in and let us know how you're doing. Hope your recovery continues to go smoothly. Jen
smaker
on 6/19/05 1:08 pm - Dallas, TX
Hey Jen, I am so glad to be home!! Thank you for your support!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/05 12:19 pm - Oakdale, CA
Stacy, Glad to see that you are home after a longer than expected hospital stay. I look forward to reading your hospital visit. Congratulations on your 15 pounds loss already. Wishing you more success!
smaker
on 6/19/05 1:10 pm - Dallas, TX
Thanks so much for the support! I will write about my hospital stay soon. Some of the days were pretty blurry, however. LOL
(deactivated member)
on 6/19/05 11:16 am - AL
Oh Hey Stacy! Welcome back home and glad you are posting again I'm sorry you had such a long hospital stay, but you'll be back to your routine soon enough! Congrats on the -15# that's awesome!!! Keep us posted girlie! -beth -85
smaker
on 6/19/05 1:12 pm - Dallas, TX
Hey Beth, I am so glad to be home!!! I am feeling better everyday and have not had a problem getting in my water, vitamins, and walking. I think that is contributing to the quick weight loss so far. As of this morning, I am down 17 pounds. Crazy!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/19/05 2:44 pm - AL
I'm SO glad you're doing so much better! Is your mom still helping you out? can you get around pretty good? That's AWESOME on the -17!!!! Way to goooooo girlie I "seem" to lose my weight over the weekends...I dunno why but it always ends up that way...I lost 1lb on Saturday, and when I weighed this morning, I've lost 3 more This is JUST the beginning for you girlie! I'm only an email away if you have questions, hopefully I can help ya
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views