Broke up with girlfriend/I hate my job

isha kin
on 6/16/05 5:05 am - brooklyn, NY
Me and my girlfriend of 7 months broke up this week. Our relationship was dying, and she's moving to fla. It's pretty weird cause we were together 2 years ago and broke up at our 7 month mark the problem was that she wanted a long distance relationship and I didn't think it should happen. We've only been together 7 months and I've gotten bored so that's that my job tried to schedule me for work during the annual pride parade and I wasnt having it so I got into a semi low voiced argument with my manager because I put in for that day off like 3 weeks ago ( I hate starbucks) anyway I got someone to cover my shift but my manager is still a (insert B word) and that's why I'm glad I have my asst manager cause she's the voice between me and my manager my asst manager is very supportive of my surgery and is just an all around awesome person who helped get my shift covered during pride I've gotten all my pre op test scheduled for the 2nd week in july and hopefully I can get a date in september cause that would be very cool I'm also putting off my film editing class until august so that it wouldnt be interrupted with testing and such I just wanted to say that everyone on this board is awesome,Happy Pride and I'm wishing everyone a good journey p.s. excuse my typos I'm not the greatest writer
(deactivated member)
on 6/16/05 5:42 am - AL
((((((((((((((((((isha)))))))))))))))))) Typos About your breakup? Well, I don't know by the "tone" but I'm kinda thinkin this is a good thing? Or a convenient thing? or I honestly don't know, just wanted you to know We're here for you, and Happy Pride... so you DID get the day off, right? Beth
isha kin
on 6/18/05 1:52 pm - brooklyn, NY
The break up was good thing but not because my ex is a bad person she's great we are just extremely different people who want extremely different things and theres no other way to put it that wont sound cliched and yes I did get the day off and I'm very excited
David B.
on 6/16/05 6:59 am - Modesto, CA
Me too. I am glad you found us. We are here for you in the good and the bad. Happy Pride to you and all. David
isha kin
on 6/18/05 1:54 pm - brooklyn, NY
HAPPY PRIDE DAVID
rainbow Q.
on 6/18/05 4:33 pm - toledo, OH
Hello Isha, I'm glad you are happy. That is the only thing that matters. You have to make yourself happy first. I would like to keep in touch with you if you don't mind. We can chat with each other. You can email me at [email protected]. I tried to email you, nothing happen. Well until next time have a great day or night.
LuvSongs
on 6/18/05 4:49 pm - Germany, Germany
Hang in there sistah this too shall past, everything happens for a reason enjoy pride, our pride is the same time as yours I live in Atlanta, keep your head up and get ready to enjoy the next journey... be good to you Joi
isha kin
on 6/22/05 10:56 am - brooklyn, NY
I love atlanta and half my family lives there I did my atl rounds in mid may and I'm thinking of going to atlanta pride next year
Aynessa
on 6/23/05 12:06 pm - Camden, NJ
aww isha boo boo, i did already hear the news about your girlfriend but i trust and know u did what was right for u and thats all that matters sometimes it just doesnt work and sometime we should know when to let go because we can sit there and try to make it work only to have it blow up so i believe u did whats best for u and also her.. well u know i love our chats even tho they are few and far between i wont beat u up yet over that but i know after our surgery we best hang out no excuses missy... lol but keep ya head up and dont like that B word of a manager get to u some people are a**H0les by nature they cant help it... be good miss lady and make sure u keep in touch.. Margaret L
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views