luddite question

Shoshana P.
on 6/16/05 2:01 am - Oakland, CA
How do I post my photo with my postings to this list??
(deactivated member)
on 6/16/05 2:32 am - AL
Hey girl Email obesity help photo dept and upload your pic YOU WANT POSTED included in the email, and tell them your screen name and then it takes a few weeks before it gets posted because they're so darn busy. I made a suggestion to Eric Klein to see if he can get us the ability to do our "own" photos... We'll see what can happen... HTH, beth
mylilcalla
on 6/16/05 4:25 am - Bloomington, IN
Beth, Asking about posting the photos is a good idea. I sent in an update the other day because I realized that the pic they use is way outdated and frankly I don't like to see it much anymore. Kind of gives me the willies! I am hoping that it wont take as long this time as it did the last time I tried to post a picture. I am sure that they are doing their best and I appreciate it, but I guess I am just impatient. Take Care, Amy
(deactivated member)
on 6/16/05 4:45 am - AL
P.S. what does luddite mean OMG I'm in college, and I'm such a blonde....
mylilcalla
on 6/16/05 5:42 am - Bloomington, IN
A luddite is an opponent of technological progress...
(deactivated member)
on 6/16/05 6:06 am - AL
Told ya, I'm
TheRealMe
on 6/16/05 2:10 pm - Upper Marlboro, MD
Over on the main board tonight, 6/16 there is a post at 6:58 PST from Pinalope title Post your own picture, here's how! ... I haven't tried it yet, but she says you can load your own and gives info on how.... Hope it helps, Jody
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/05 2:22 am - AL
hey jody you can host your own photos from like www. photobucket.com or www. picturetrail.com or even at yahoo pics BUT it won't show up in your posting pic that sux, huh? HTH
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views