Anyone going to the FL OH Meeting ????

comairskycub
on 6/14/05 3:02 am - Lexington, KY
If you are going to the FL meeting and need a roommate... Im looking for one. If you have a room already.... and need a roommate..Let me know... I also have a room booked just in case I cant find someone to share with... so if YOU need a room.... Let me know. I am booked into the Doubletree on Friday night June 24th. It would also be great to meet other GLBT WLS members while im in town. Im actaully flying in on Fri and flying back out on Sat PM... BUT Coming back on Monday for the ASBS convention. So if anyone is game for a get together.. that would be great. Im not going to have a car.. so ill be at the mercy of whatever hotel I will be in !! Hope to meet some new people !!!! HUGZ TO ALL !
David B.
on 6/14/05 12:42 pm - Modesto, CA
I wish I was going. I would really like to meet you. Have a great time and if there is one on this side come on down. David
comairskycub
on 6/16/05 2:03 am - Lexington, KY
David, WOuld be great to meet you as well. Im going to be at the West Coast OH meeting.. Are you planning on going to that one ???? Glen
Sally S.
on 6/20/05 11:42 am - Orlando, FL
Dear Glenn... Hey I'm still a newbie.....surgery on 5/24/05....and I live in Orlando....whats this about an OH meeting? I hear some whispers at the surgeon's office last visit....but I've been so focused on immediate issues I haven't cued in yet.......bring me up to speed? Thanks! Sally
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views