New to Group

& Then Some
on 6/11/05 9:01 am - in, FL
I was thirlled to see that there is a chat room for family. I'm a 37 yo female from FL. I had my RNY two months ago, down 45lbs. and working hard for every pound! Look foward to getting to know ya'll better. Jo-Ell 265 / 220 / 130's
Missa
on 6/11/05 12:37 pm - Brooklyn Park, MN
Welcome Joell! Congrats on all of your success so far. I am about six weeks away from surgery...and I can't wait to get to the losing side! I am a "newbie" here myself and was also excited to find a GLBT group. Melissa
stephenw
on 6/11/05 12:59 pm - Cherry Hill, NJ
Hi Jo-Ell, New here as well as of last week. Just found the GLBT board last night thanks to Dame Tooter.
(deactivated member)
on 6/11/05 9:34 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Welcome home! Jen
David B.
on 6/12/05 11:00 am - Modesto, CA
Welcome to our part of the site. You will love it here. David
Mizlin
on 6/13/05 4:42 am - CA
Hi Jo-Ell, Nice to see you posting on the forum here. Welcome to this part of OH. I don't post an awful lot, but I definitely read, it's helpful to see so many others going through what we are. Congrats on your loss, keep it up! Linda
comairskycub
on 6/14/05 3:05 am - Lexington, KY
Jo-Ell, Congrats on your WLS journey... Sounds like you are on the right track ! Welcome to our family here at OH. Hope to see more posts from you !!! HUGZ Glen Blind 2 yrs Post Op - 345lbs
(deactivated member)
on 6/15/05 2:31 am - AL
Hey and WELCOME Jo-Ell This board is great, and I've met a few great supportive friends already! Hope you find the love and support you need! Best Wishes, beth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views