Can you here my screaming.........

LuvSongs
on 6/9/05 6:05 am - Germany, Germany
Family this was such a great day for me today, I had set a goal to be in a size 14 by July 4th, well guess what, as of today I'm in a 14 bottom , 8/10 shirt depending how it's made and I brought 2 dresses size 12, I almost lost my cool in in the store today, trying not to scream and cry at the same time. For me the last time I wore a 14 I was in the 5th grade, in highschool and in college I was a size 20, so you see this was true joy for me, I must of called everyone I know in a matter of an hour lol. My next goal is to be in a 12 by the Atlanta meet and greet, so I have my work cut out for me. Thanks for letting me share my joy. Joi
ruthdebra
on 6/9/05 7:01 am - Palm Springs, CA
Congratulations, Joi. Isn't it amazing!! And the size changes will happen even quicker now as it will take less weight to change size. You must be approaching goal. Good job! Ruth
LuvSongs
on 6/9/05 9:52 pm - Germany, Germany
Thanks, for your support, I hope the sizes continue to change. be good to you... Joi
David B.
on 6/9/05 8:36 am - Modesto, CA
Way to go. I can't wait to see the changes in myself. I am feeling it , but not able to go clothes shopping yet because the clothes still fit, loose, but still fit. I am very happy for you. I remember in the 6th grade wearing a size 38 pant. I am almost back to that size. I can hear you. Keep on screaming. David
LuvSongs
on 6/9/05 10:02 pm - Germany, Germany
Your time is coming and it will be wonderful so hold on the ride just get's bettter and better. be good to you..... Joi
(deactivated member)
on 6/9/05 1:01 pm - AL
Your name DEFINITELY fits you well today Girlie you can SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM as loud as you want because you have a right to! WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!!! That is such an achievement! Early on, too! Congrats, again! Beth
LuvSongs
on 6/9/05 10:20 pm - Germany, Germany
Thanks Beth for your encouragement, you will be joining me soon. be good to you..... Joi
CuteDonna
on 6/14/05 7:28 am - Effort, PA
That's wonderful I'm down to a size 14/16 pants and I can't believe it, in just 7 months. Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views