A date...a date...A DATE!!

Missa
on 6/9/05 5:33 am - Brooklyn Park, MN
Hello, Yes, it has FINALLY happened! My surgery date was confirmed today for July 25th. That gives me the next six weeks to prepare...and be nervous!! I'm EXCITED!!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/9/05 6:02 am - Milwaukee, WI
Congratulations! What great news! Jen
Missa
on 6/9/05 6:43 am - Brooklyn Park, MN
Thank you Jen!! Good luck to you on your journey!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/9/05 6:07 am - AL
OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH LADY!!!!!! I WISHED I COULD BE THERE WITH YOU AND NYDHIA!!! BUT I'LL CALL AND CHECK ON YOU BETH
Missa
on 6/9/05 6:42 am - Brooklyn Park, MN
Hey Beth... Thanks! I wish you could be here as well! Did you get my e-mail this morning....or are we still having "evil" computer problems?!
(deactivated member)
on 6/9/05 12:58 pm - AL
Yes Ma'am I am getting them, it's the getter that's the problem I have been frantically trying to finish my history, blah blah blah, and getting ready for fall semester, my plans for this weekend LOL everything is being thrown to me at once, but I never forget ya... I have emailed ya back sweetie! Tell Nydhia I say hello, too! Yall have a wonderful evening! Oh yeah, I'd DEFINITELY be there if I had the means to be there but I will be there in spirit, and oh yeah, cell phone LOL... I'm SO happy for you girlie!!!!! Glad to have you both in our lives now Awww feel the
ruthdebra
on 6/9/05 6:58 am - Palm Springs, CA
Congratulations! That is so exciting. The time will pass very quickly. You don't have to do much to prepare. Ruth
Missa
on 6/10/05 3:32 am - Brooklyn Park, MN
Thank you Ruth!!!
David B.
on 6/9/05 8:31 am - Modesto, CA
let this with and for you. You will love it on this side. I tell you everyday is so different. You are going to love it. David
Missa
on 6/10/05 3:33 am - Brooklyn Park, MN
Hi David, Thanks! I know I will love it on the losing side....I can't wait to get there!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views