Surgery tomorrow morning

smaker
on 6/8/05 11:11 pm - Dallas, TX
My open Roux-en-Y (Gastric Bypass) surgery will be tomorrow at 7:15 at Medical City Dallas. I will be in the hospital for 4 days as long as everything goes smoothly. I will start out in ICU because of my sleep apnea. My mom and aunt are coming down from Oklahoma to help me out. Please wish me good luck and send all of your good vibes this way.
mylilcalla
on 6/9/05 1:59 am - Bloomington, IN
Stacy, Congratulations and best of luck to you on your surgery. I am sending all the good energy possible your way. Keep a positive attitude, and you will get through this just fine. I will be thinking about you tomorrow. Please let us know how you did as soon as you feel up to it! Best, Amy
snapper
on 6/9/05 3:09 am - southaven, MS
good luck stacy . everything will be fine.
Meltingman
on 6/9/05 3:10 am - Malvern, PA
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Stacy. Can't wait to join you on the losing side. Chip
(deactivated member)
on 6/9/05 4:16 am - Milwaukee, WI
Yeah for you! I can't imagine how excited you must be. Good luck and let us know when you're back! Jen
Missa
on 6/9/05 5:31 am - Brooklyn Park, MN
Congratulations and Good Luck Stacy!! I'm sending all of my "good thoughts" your way! Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 6/9/05 6:04 am - AL
WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO STACY YOUR BIG DAY IS FINALLY HERE!!!! KEEPING YOU IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS, SENDING YOU THE BEST VIBES TOO PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED WHEN YOU GET HOME, OR HAVE SOMEONE POST TO THE BOARDS SWEETIE!!! BETH
ruthdebra
on 6/9/05 6:56 am - Palm Springs, CA
Stacy - best of luck to you tomorrow morning. And quick healing. I'm sending lots of energy your way! I had my RNY open and everything went well and my recovery was no slower than the lap folks. Will be thinking of you in the am. Ruth
David B.
on 6/9/05 8:27 am - Modesto, CA
Best of everything to you. You have done all the foot work now it's time for the pay off. I am so happy for you. I am glad you will have family with you. Prayers for you and the hospital staff. David
MargeC
on 6/9/05 1:17 pm - TACOMA, WA
good luck. . . good prayers. . .. good vibs..... all your way
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views