Clear liquids

smaker
on 6/6/05 1:37 pm - Dallas, TX
I start my clear liquid diet tomorrow. I bought chicken and beef broth, jello, popsicles, and Crystal Light. Is there any thing that I am missing? I will be on clear liquids for 3 days and then surgery is on Friday!
David B.
on 6/6/05 2:21 pm - Modesto, CA
Good luck to you on Friday. I didn't have to do the clear liquids. That sounds pretty clear what you have. Best to you. David
smaker
on 6/6/05 11:20 pm - Dallas, TX
David, thanks for the support!
(deactivated member)
on 6/6/05 3:27 pm - AL
((((((STACY))))))) Nope girl, you've got it right! Good luck on Friday! PLEASE keep us posted ok??? We're rooting for ya! You'll be just fine sweetie! Take care, and before you know it, you'll be a LOSER! Beth
smaker
on 6/6/05 11:21 pm - Dallas, TX
Thanks, Beth. I will keep ya posted! Stacy
Meltingman
on 6/8/05 9:19 am - Malvern, PA
Stacy you sound like you have all the bases covered. I only have to do the liquid diet for one day. Good luck with your surgery Friday. Chip
gamboge
on 6/8/05 11:21 am - Noblesville, IN
Don't forget to drink lots of nice plain water, too... Best of luck with your surgery and the new life on which you are about to embark. It's a wild ride, but it's worth it! - Cheers- Lisa
(deactivated member)
on 6/8/05 1:06 pm - Oakdale, CA
Stacy, I think you have it all. Although I haven't had my surgery, I had to do a clear liquid diet for a colonoscopy. My doc said that I could also have gatorade, apple juice, white grape juice or white cranberry juice as long as it didn't have red, blue, or green food coloring. I am not sure if this is applicable to WLS too. Good luck on your surgery and hopefully we will see you back on Monday!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views