WE DO HAVE A CHAT ROOM !!!

Oscar C.
on 6/5/05 8:10 am - San Diego, CA
Hey some one made it known to me that we do have a chat room! All we have to do is: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/member-interests/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/ Go to the link above and then on the top left hand column there is a link that says "chat room". It is awesome! But no one was there! So I say lets start going when we all get a chance lets just pick a time! O
David B.
on 6/5/05 9:22 am - Modesto, CA
Wow, thanks Oscar. Now we need to meet in the room and chat. David
Oscar C.
on 6/5/05 2:45 pm - San Diego, CA
Lets just meet out there some time. Lets say 6PM PST!
TheRealMe
on 6/5/05 10:19 am - Upper Marlboro, MD
I just checked it out ...and the schedule for chats. Unfortunatley, there were none scheduled and seems there is no way to schedule one I did send a trouble message to find out how we can create a schedule....but in the meantime, I think here in the message board is our only option. I am on line nearly every night around 9pm so I'll check in and see if anyone else is there. It's pride week here in Washington DC ... Jody
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/05 11:13 am - Oakdale, CA
You can create a chat schedule. If someone would like to volunteer to be the leader, they add the time and day and then it shows it in the schedule. After that, you click on the left hand where it says "sign me up." You can sign up as the leader or a participant. I did a sample one for today in about 45 minutes (which would be 10 pm ET).
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views