Happy Memorial Day!

special kay
on 5/29/05 1:57 pm - Ladson, SC
Hi Family This board is so quiet but I check it everyday just in case someone has some good news to share or a interesting story to tell. Well I just finished watching Queer As Folk and Thought I'd take a minute to say.. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY! Take Care and have a nice day Kay
(deactivated member)
on 5/30/05 5:23 am - Milwaukee, WI
I've only seen the 1st episode of QAF for the new season, but after watching The L Word, I thought it was incredibly boring--no plot, just boys. I imagine that's what the guys thought about L. Jen
special kay
on 5/30/05 3:49 pm - Ladson, SC
Hey I felt the same way about QAF when I first saw it but my partner really likes it so I would watch it with her. I starting getting into it and have enjoyed it. I love the L word Soooo much more though. I'm in LOVE with SHANE!! Kay
(deactivated member)
on 5/30/05 1:32 pm - Oakdale, CA
Hope you all had a great Memorial day. I decided to go to Yosemite because of all of the talk about the waterfalls, and figured it's not too far away so why not. What a nightmare the traffic was there! I have never seen it so bad. I am glad I didn't drive from far away to go or I would have been very disappointed. However, the waterfalls were great. So much water that it was impossible to hike up as high as we usually do because everything was so wet. Nonetheless, it was beautiful. I just sat down and watched QAF (got to love the DVR). Brian has always been my favorite, even if he's an a$$ most of the time. I loved seeing him being sensitive though. I have been watching QAF since it came out, and although I do enjoy The L Word more, I still can't wait until Sunday nights to watch QAF.
special kay
on 5/30/05 3:53 pm - Ladson, SC
Sounds like the water was Beautiful. It rained her almost all day but we made the best of it. Yes L word is better but I have really enjoyed QAF. I also like Brian. He is a major A$$ but I love his attitude. I really want him and Justin to get together in a more serious relationship. Justin is such a cutie Kay
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views