OH HAS A GLITCH::::SURGERY DATES::::

(deactivated member)
on 5/24/05 1:10 pm - AL
Hey yall...I know I don't post much here...but since this is not a "very" active board, I thought I'd tell yall OH is having "technical difficulties" and EVERYBODY on this website who is a registered AMOS user (with a surgery date) has the SAME surgery date which is 1/02/1995 Anyway, just go to the top of the page to "YOUR PROFILE" log in as usual, then go to the section where it says SURGERY DATE or something to that effect and just put your original surgery date back on there.... FYI Hope everyone's doing well ~*~beth~*~ -72.5
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/05 2:40 pm - Oakdale, CA
Well, since this board does not have a lot of activity, perhaps you all could tell me what you thought about the premiere episode of the final season of Queer As Folk. I am really sad that this is the final season; however, I am happy that they started the L Word a while ago so I have something to watch. I was a little disappointed in the first episode. I am hoping it gets better.
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/05 4:36 pm - AL
I'm sorry NB...I lost my privileges to Showtime so I haven't kept up with either show...hope someone can fill you in
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views