who are you ???

QuietStormnNC2
on 5/21/05 3:58 am - Raleigh, NC
Have you gone through the "Not know who you are faze"? I put on my profile a couple weeks ago I waved at myself because the person was staring.... I was looking in a mirror in the mall. Since that time I have taken full body shots that keep with me so I can look at them regularly. But I am still catching myself off guard. Granted I love the new me..... but how long will this faze last? Cheryl B
special kay
on 5/21/05 11:00 pm - Ladson, SC
Hi Cheryl OMG you waved back at the person staring at you that is just too funny! I am Pre op but cant wait to look in the mirror and not know who that is because right now i HATE looking in the mirror. Take Care, Kay
HollyBelle
on 5/24/05 12:10 am
You are funny! I know how you feel though - I was in a department store over the weekend and saw this chicky in a mirror - I thought was really cute - turns out it was me. I was quite embarassed, to say the least... checking myself out!! I have two friends who had WLS over two years ago and they still do the same thing, so I am guessing it is a long journey for the mind to catch up to the body. Good luck with your journey!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views