Question?

ShrinkingKatie
on 5/20/05 5:11 pm - Crossville, TN
I'm kinda shy about this... But... I was wondering... How do you know if your gay? Are there signs? Do you try to hide it? What... Help! I mean... Lately, I've had these urges to do this HOT/Beautiful woman... Which happens to be on this board! So... Any advice would be great! -Katie
(deactivated member)
on 5/20/05 5:38 pm - AL
Why Katie.... fancy seeing you here Signs? well #1) you begin having "urges" for the same sex, sexually #2) you have even more, stronger urges for the same sex, sexually, of course, and #3) you have uncontrollable urges, stronger urges, for the same sex, sexually, of course about sexual things about the same-sex, and finally #4) you finally have sex with the same-sex and do the sexy urge-ical sexual things you've been sexually fantasizing sexually about of the same sex, sexually, of course. I think..... I can keep a tell me who it is ~*~beth~*~
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/21/05 1:12 am - Crossville, TN
LOL! I can't tell you... who this secret person is! I think she knows, but then again... Who knows because she thinks I'm 100000% straight! So... I have to keep it a big secret, for now.
capric0rn
on 5/21/05 2:00 am - AL
WOW.. I wanna know who it is tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my advice is to get real drunk and kiss her!!! Then if shes like EWWWWWw you can say ohhh sorry i was drunk teheheh!
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/05 3:05 am - Milwaukee, WI
I think sometimes just being able to say "maybe I'm gay" is clue enough that you are. I know that when I was 19, I chalked up my high school crushes and the kissing I did with my best friend to just showing how much I cared about her. Um, duh! When I told this to a shrink, she said "have you ever thought that you might be gay". And honestly, I never had. But just opening that door to the possibility of it made me go "oh, crap! I AM gay!" And I've been out since. Of course, there were the signs. Like I was jealous of the my friends' boyfriends -- because I wanted to be the one holding my friends' hands or kissing them or cuddling them. And then there was how I found a couple Playboys my brother had and I couldn't stop looking at the women. Or when I walked into a gay bar for the first time and felt incredibly comfortable--not because I knew none of the guys would hit on me, but because I saw some hot women who actually smiled at me and my heart sped up. You get the picture. So my thought is...if you think you are gay, you probably are! As for the hot woman...if you know she's gay, just say something to her. And if she's not, ask if she's ever checlked out any of the special interest boards, like this one. Good luck--and HAVE FUN! Jen
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/05 3:39 am - AL
Good answer, have you considered becoming a counselor? No, really... Hope she cleared things up for ya Katiebugger
special kay
on 5/21/05 11:05 pm - Ladson, SC
Awwww you have a cru****hat is so cute. I dont have any advice.. sorry! Just wanted to say HI and say awww to your crush. take care, Kay
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/05 3:58 am - AL
HEY KAY How are ya girlie? I got the beautiful pics, thanks! You should come by and join our chats in Yahoo (katie is the host) Ok? Email me for details ~*~beth~*~
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views