psych eval

special kay
on 5/18/05 1:05 am - Ladson, SC
Hi everyone The eval was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. My case worker did make it sound like it was going to be 3 LONG HOURS of me on his couch pouring my heart out. It lasted a little over an hour. He asked me about my family and my weight. I had two math test, A reading test, A spelling test, answer some history questions. Played with some blocks , look at some pictures of ink blobs and told him what I think I saw, definations test and other word test. He was very nice and to the point. It was not at all what I expected. It made me feel like I really did not pay attention in High School with the History questions and the oral math test. I will get a phone call in about a week or two and we will discuss the results. Thanks for everyones kind words when I first posted about my eval. Take Care, Kay
Missa
on 5/19/05 2:37 am - Brooklyn Park, MN
Hello Kay.... I'm glad it went so well for you! I had some of the same fears as you did...but realized that it was a breeze! Your evaluation sounds much different then mine though. My psychologist took a history of my weight, eating habits, exercise habits, and family history--but it never got into all those tests and blocks and such....sounds interesting!! Take care and good luck on your journey! Melissa
Meltingman
on 5/19/05 7:59 am - Malvern, PA
Kay, Glad to hear it went well. Chip
ruthdebra
on 5/24/05 9:23 am - Palm Springs, CA
Glad it went well. Very different from mine too - mine was more of a chat about my life, my history, family, etc. The psychologist was very supportive of my relationship which was terrific. I felt that we liked each other and he told the doc that I was an excellent candidate - very realistic and intelligent. Wow - that seems like yesterday. Ruth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views