Sleep study tonight.....

Missa
on 5/18/05 1:04 am - Brooklyn Park, MN
For some reason....I'm really nervous about my sleep study tonight. I'm nervous about having all that stuff hooked up to me and trying to fall asleep. Also, sleeping away from Nydhia...is making me kinda sad (okay so I'm a big baby!). So I was wondering if anyone else has had one done--what was your experience? Thanks! Melissa
lisawheeler
on 5/19/05 12:58 am - Andrews, TX
Hi Melissa, I had a sleep study done and it was ok for the most part. They didn't let me watch tv to fall asleep, but did provide "white noise" which was most helpful. Just do the best you can. They understand this is stressful and will do their best to provide you with whatever you need k? Take care and happy sleeping! Best, Lisa
Missa
on 5/19/05 2:29 am - Brooklyn Park, MN
Hey Lisa, Thanks for your reply. I just got home from my sleep study ...and I'm glad it's over with!!! I was surprised by how much they hook you up to--I had wires and tape everywhere!! I was not able to fall asleep naturally (after a few hours of tossing and turning) so they gave me a sleep aid and I was out within 15 minutes or so.....after that it was fine! I don't remember anything until this morning at 7am when I woke up!! And the best part....I don't have sleep apnea. Very good news!! Congratulations on your success!! I hope all continues to go well for you! Take care, Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/05 1:22 pm - AL
{{{{{{{{MELISSA}}}}}}} YOU HAVE A FACE! BEAUTIFUL! SO glad you don't have sleep apnea cuz that CPAPs a B***H I'm so GLAD we're friends Beth -72.5
Missa
on 5/25/05 3:18 am - Brooklyn Park, MN
Hi Beth!! Thanks! I'm so glad I met you on the boards--you've helped so much with questions and advice, etc... And it's been great getting to know you!! Take care, Melissa Congratulations on all of your success--you look fantastic!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views