something to make u laugh...

Aynessa
on 5/14/05 6:18 am - Camden, NJ
I have a funny story I must share lol me and my mom and nephew went threw the car wash yesterday and well my moms car u know the gear u move to go to park drive neutral well her's is broke and u have to kinda guess what gear it is in..so she goes to get on the thing the man is like put it in neutral so she tried to put it in neutral but she puts it in drive and we are going wayyyyyyyyyy to fast threw the wash so u know the first thing it sprays is soap and guess what... she forgot to put her window up so she is getting sprayed I am getting sprayed with soap while I scream MOM put ya window up then saying we going to fast oh my god then my nephew in the back like stop this Stop my mom gets her window up but her face and shirt are covered in soap and so is my pants and pocketbook so the people who towel dry the car are like one more time and laughing so my mom gets a towel and we do it again this time we find neutral lol but this was one for the record books some movie stuff..but things like this happen always with my mom she never seems to amaze me lol I just though I would share a laugh with everyone lol.. and oh yeah i am still looking for that support buddy..
isha kin
on 5/16/05 1:21 pm - brooklyn, NY
So you're looking for a support buddy I'm looking for a wls support buddy we could be buddys
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views