won't u be my buddy lol

Aynessa
on 5/14/05 6:15 am - Camden, NJ
hey, my name is Margaret L. i am almost 20 from new jersey, i am a lesbian, i am looking for a support buddy in either Nj or Pa. But if u dont happen to live there thats fine to. I am in the first stages of my journey and it doesnt matter what stage my buddy is in as long as they can be supportive. I guess u can say i am looking for someone i can call in moments of temporary insanity that can be my angel and of course i would be that for them as well whenever needed. As most know its hard to speak with people who havent been where u are because so many people think its just so easy to loose the weight, thats why i would like for someone who is in my shoes or has been there to let me know if they wanna be my new support buddy. i am in 2 online support groups but i do feel the need to have a more personal touch so if anyone feel this is what they need as well u can email me at [email protected] or just send me a message from here. thank you for reading u all are truly dont ever for get it. i will keep u all in my prayers. And it doesnt matter the gender or anything of my buddy..
jeanette
on 5/14/05 5:42 pm - so cal, CA
Hello,im in so california im also in my first stages.im a 27 year old lesbian in a 8 year relationship...feel free to email me if you want some support okay take care.good luck i hope you find someone reallly close to you!:
isha kin
on 5/16/05 1:24 pm - brooklyn, NY
Hey I'm in new york it's far but not extremely far from pa/nj I'm 19 and also a lesbian and I'm in the beginning stages of surgery I'm actually scheduled for a consultation with surgically slim it's a wls clinic here in nyc my appointment is june 8th and I'm so hyped
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views