Hey FAMILY

special kay
on 5/11/05 4:42 am - Ladson, SC
Hi everyone I just found this board today and i think its pretty cool its here. I have been posting here on OH for about 2 months and really like everyone. Everyone is so nice and supportive. Well i just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. I am Kristi but everyone calls me Kay... I am in the process of finding a way to have WLS. I just found out yesterday that Vocational Rehab. wants me to come back up there Monday so hopefully they will help me pay for surgery Take Care, Kay
(deactivated member)
on 5/11/05 6:22 am - AL
HEY KAY Good to see you broadening your horizons I am starting to frequent a lot of boards too I'm only an email away, you should try it I love making new friends *-*-*-*BETH*-*-*-*
special kay
on 5/11/05 8:49 am - Ladson, SC
Hey you Yes the board is cool and i'm happy its here but nobody post here. Its like ghost town over here. I guess there is not enough drama here like on the main board Oh well, i will continue to broadin my horizon and meet some new people on a more talkative board. But I will be back here to check up on everyone. Take Care, Kay
Missa
on 5/12/05 2:10 am - Brooklyn Park, MN
Hi Kay, Welcome, I just recently found this board as well. It's been a great discovery for me! Good luck on your journey. I am still in the beginning stages of testing and waiting for insurance approval, etc....and am anxiously awaiting the next step!! Take care, Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views