Hello!

Missa
on 5/9/05 5:43 am - Brooklyn Park, MN
Hi, I am just beginning my journey with WLS and was so happy when I stumbled across this message board for GLBT!! I have been interested in reading everyone's stories and experiences before, after, and during their surgeries....so this website has been an incredible blessing! So I just wanted to say....Hello!! Melissa
Sally S.
on 5/10/05 2:45 am - Orlando, FL
Hello Melissa! Do you have a surgery date? I go this month on the 24th! And I met the nicest guy at my pre-op education class who is also family going the day b4 me. We are going gym shopping next week....its nice to find like minded folks! Thank Goddess for this site! Welcome! Sally 5/24/05
Missa
on 5/10/05 3:32 am - Brooklyn Park, MN
Hi Sally... Congratulations on the surgery date!!! I do not have a surgery date as of yet. I'm waiting for my psch results to be sent over to my doctor's office...it's been about two weeks...so I'm trying to wait patiently. Good luck with everything and thanks for responding! Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/05 9:18 am - AL
Hi Melissa Welcome to the site! You will SURELY meet a lot of new friends and gain a strong support group on each of the boards and forums! Glad you found us ~*~*~Beth~*~*~ 329.4/261/140
ruthdebra
on 5/11/05 9:00 am - Palm Springs, CA
Hello Melissa - and welcome to this site and to this fantastic journey. I am almost 13 months out and 5 lbs below my goal weight and hoping to stay right here. Life is so good. We'll be visiting next month on Pride weekend - maybe we can spend a few minutes chatting. I know some other lesbians in the TC area who have had wls. We moved from there about 2 years ago. Glad you found us. Ruth
Missa
on 5/12/05 1:53 am - Brooklyn Park, MN
Hi Ruth, Congratulations on all of your success! I am truly excited for the surgery and hope to have some "good" news soon...as far as insurance coverage, etc... It would be great to meet up with you over Pride weekend!! Take care and keep in touch! Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views