Really looking forward to Gay Pride

awakenalive
on 5/7/05 2:21 am - Mountains of, CA
This is the first time in so many years I've looked really looked forward to gay pride... I'm only down 70 pounds but I feel damned good. My girlfriend makes me laugh she says this year the women at gay pride will be syaing - hey look at that short fat mexican chick with that really gorgeous tall girl.... Ahhh - Of course in the same breath she said since I lost my job last week (lay-offs) she's dumping me like a hot potato for a richer woman. I think after 20 years - it's an empty threat besides since I look so good now according to her - maybe I'll just hook myself up at gay pride with a richer woman so I never have to return to work. The reality is my wife is still as hot as she was when I met her & still in the same size 10 jeans she wore in highschool. I'm the lucky one. Anyways... though my arms are not as cut as I'd like nor will they likely be by next month - I am going in short sleeves - and am really looking forward to it. Pam 5'11 304/230/155
Sally S.
on 5/10/05 2:55 am - Orlando, FL
Dear Pam! Happy PRIDE!! You sound so positive! An inspiration! Next year I'll go to Gay Dayz at Disney here in Florida and remember your posting! I pray to be down 155lbs by then!! Surgery date is 5/24/05.......2 weeks to go to be on the loosing side! Goddess Bless! Sally of "Sally and June"
Mizlin
on 5/17/05 4:35 pm - CA
You're an inspiration to the rest of us My own surgery won't be happening until after Pride this year, bu****ch out next year!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views