Wedding in One Week!

Ann B.
on 5/6/05 11:20 pm - Dallas, TX
My how the time has flown by. I am 26 months post op today and I am also one week away from my wedding. I am super disappointed to still be so fat on my wedding day but I am thrilled to be marrying someone I like and love so much. I have been so busy and hence have not been here. Just wanted to say hi on my way out the door to run more wedding errands. You can see my wedding dress on my picture trail (the www link at the bottom of this post). Hope everyone is doing well. After the wedding I should be back so yall can help kick my butt into losing another 95 pounds. Take care. Ann in TX
awakenalive
on 5/7/05 2:07 am - Mountains of, CA
I went and looked at all of your photographs - you look just amazing & beautiful - May your wedding day be absolutely everything you hope it will be - Many blessings and a long loving life. Celebrating 20 years with my partner in November. Pam Surgery Nov 11, 2004 - 304/232/155
ruthdebra
on 5/8/05 8:26 am - Palm Springs, CA
Ann - you are beautiful and will be a beautiful bride. I wish you and your love many years of joy and peace and love. Sherry and I have been together for almost 14 years and the best I can wish anyone is the kind of love and life we share. In pride and sisterhood, Ruth
Larakatya
on 5/9/05 1:41 am - Twin Cities, MN
Ann, I'm wishing you the best on your wedding day, and every day. You've come so far, and I'm so darn proud of all the success you've achieved thus far. You're marrying a very lucky person. All the best, ~Lara
Sally S.
on 5/10/05 3:10 am - Orlando, FL
What a beautiful bride!! Congratulations on your nuptials! May you find every happiness! God Bless Sally 5/24/05 of Sally and June
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views