Surgery date of May 26th!

mike_nyc
on 5/6/05 12:50 pm - NY, NY
Hello all! Well, from my first seminar @ Cori Centers, NY, NY with my surgeon, James Sapala, back around March 17, I now finally have a confirmed surgery date for May 26th!! So, the whole process will have taken a little over 2 months, which isn't too bad! I'll be having an open, & the micro-pouch procedure. I'm sooooooo excited & ready for this! I'm a little scared, but not too much anymore. I know it'll be a rough few weeks, but i'm sure it'll all be worth it. My mom just had her lap-rny surgery Monday morning, at Hershey Medical Center, in PA. She was just released today, & so far, so good! I'm hoping & praying that she continues to do well!! Thanks for reading...... Mike
awakenalive
on 5/7/05 2:09 am - Mountains of, CA
Congratulations Mike - wow that was FAST! Congratulations - enjoy the journey.... Trust me baby it feels wonderful!
Sally S.
on 5/10/05 3:01 am - Orlando, FL
Dear Mike! Congrats on your date! Mine is the 24th....just before you.....good luck! WOW....you mom just crossed over to the loosing side toooo! Its a family afair. Congrats to her as well. Let us know how you do. God Bless ! Sally 5/24/05 of "Sally and June"
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views