Question for the Gay men out there....

FATLOVE
on 5/2/05 5:35 am - Phoenix, AZ
I am 7 mo out and 120lbs lost. Yipee!!!! Anywho , here is my question. I have been friends with my best friend for 15years. He came out to me and told me he was gay last year. I am very supportive of him, and this has not changed our friendship in anyway. Well, even though he has told me this. His very first encounter with a man was last weekend, well encounter with anyone for that matter. He has never even kissed anyone before. Anyway to make a long story short we always joke around with each other like liking our lips and winking at each other and stuff like that. Anyway we got on the subject of that very first kiss and he said he did not like it. The guy was to forcful. And I joking said to him .."well..I can show you how it should be done. And the next thing I know we were kissing, and he enjoyed it. But he said "wow Ive never kissed a girl before." Now Im confused. Because I am getting my feelings involved and can't stop thinking about him since then. Is this to weird? Do you think he might feel the same , or did he just wanted to see what it was like to kiss a "girl". Or is he developing feelings for me to and that is why we kissed. ugggggggggggggghhhhh , I never thought I would be like this about it.
mike_nyc
on 5/2/05 10:46 am - NY, NY
Heather, Even though you kissed.... pls don't read too much into it! I think you'll drive yourself crazy!! Enjoy it for what it was... nothing more! Just accept him as gay, & you as his best friend.... as a gay man myself, i know you'll never change him, just as he could never change your sexual preference. Plus, you don't wanna get hurt, & resent him for not being something he's not (straight). I know it's hard, but i'm sure you'll be fine! Mike
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views