New to this site

Mark R.
on 3/1/05 7:55 pm - North York,, Canada
Hey folks, I'm a gay father of two great kids in Toronto, Canada. My surgery date has been set for Tuesday, April 5, 2005, and I can't wait.....my partner of six years has been awesome. Would love to chat with anyone who is interesting in talking..... Mark
Meltingman
on 3/2/05 1:12 am - Malvern, PA
Mark, Congratulations, I'm so happy for you and your partner. Keep us posted on your progress. My partner and I visited Toronto for the first time this past summer and fell in love with the city. We are seriously considering a move but immagration policies don't make it very easy. He is an HR director for a retail chain which is planning expansion into Canada very soon but I'm an educator and it isn't as easy for me to make the move. We'll definitely be back up there to visit very soon. The picture in my profile was taken in July on the top of the Grand Hotel. We really love Toronto and Canada in general. Best of luck with your surgury. Chip
slickgt
on 3/3/05 2:23 am - Bolingbrook, IL
Hi Mark, Welcome to the boards! Congrats on your surgery date. I'm waiting for my surgeon to schedule my date. My parter of the last 18 1/2 years has been very supportive too. I am so looking forward to being healthier so we can do more things together. Keep us posted & good luck to you Ed
Mark R.
on 4/19/05 9:18 pm - North York,, Canada
Hey folks, thanks for your replies and support. Its now two weeks and one day post op and I am down 31.5 pounds and 9 overall inches. Feel pretty good, energy levels seem to be coming back and I am amazed at how full I get so fast! Stay in touch. Mark
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views