Update on weight lost

cathy42750
on 2/21/05 9:32 pm - Muncie, IN
Hi everyone, Just wanted to update on my weight lost. I went back to my doctor on Feb.15th and I weigh 221lbs now I have lost 178lbs. I am almost at my year annversity date which is March 24th. I weighted 399lbs at the time of my surgery and now at 11 months I am doing great, I have had no problems at all. My blood levels are great and my doctor says I am looking great. I am so proud of myself I just want to shout to the world. Now if I can find that special someone my life would be complete. But if I don't life is still great. I am feeling so good and going shopping for clothes is really fun now. I have went from a 7X to XL. Hope everyone is doing as great as I am, and Good luck to all of you....... :thumpsup:
VP122
on 2/22/05 9:34 pm - Bridgeport, CT
CONGRATULATIONS !! I'm glad to read another success story!! I can't wait to fit into an XL..lol I went to my Dr. yesterday, I'm 5 months out right now and down 91lbs. You're right about shopping being fun. I used to weigh 360lbs and wear a 30/32 or a 4X and I'm now down to a 22/24 and loving it. I can shop in regular stores with a plus size dept. rather than go into the "fat lady" stores looking for "extended sizes" lol... As much as I love the Avenue, Lane Bryant Catalog and Jessica London it's nice to have more choices! As for finding someone special..keep the faith, when you least expect it someone will come along and in the meantime you have us to talk to Wishing you the best!!! Vicky
Larakatya
on 3/2/05 10:47 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Congratulations!!! The first time you walk in that non-fatlady store and something fits - phew! That's a good day. You're doing remarkably and you should be VERY VERY proud of yourself. Keep up the good work. ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views