gidday

sharlit
on 2/15/05 11:43 pm - Northcote, Australia
VSG on 09/17/14 with
Hi, I've been hanging out on the lapband forum for a bit and then realised that this message forum was here - and that is just great. It's good to find that family is everywhere! I'm having surgery (lapband) on Monday the 21st - kind of "can't wait for it to happen" and nervous at the same time. I live on my own and that feels a bit hard at the moment. I lost my beloved 19 year old kelpie/heeler cross dog about a month ago and my home feels very empty without her. My partner lives on the other side of Australia - in Melbourne - but is flying over on Friday to spend the weekend with me and be with me after surgery but she has to fly back on Tuesday night. I'm planning on flying to Melbourne on the following Friday and will spend the rest of that week with her. Being bi-coastal is a bit of a pain so I am in the process of getting work in Melbourne and hope to be moving there really soon. I just wanted to say hi and how pleased I am to find there is a msg board here for the GLBT community. Charlotte
awakenalive
on 2/16/05 1:37 pm - Mountains of, CA
welcome! & much luck on your surgery.. I lost my collie/shepard this summer - his loss is still strong - so I know what you must be going through there. Good that your partner will be with you through surgery - I found it was really helpful to have someone near. Again - welcome. Pam.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views