Valentines Day?

(deactivated member)
on 2/9/05 12:20 am - Yucaipa, CA
Just wondering what everyone is doing for Valentines Day Hope you all have a great one!!
mylilcalla
on 2/13/05 9:43 pm - Bloomington, IN
Bonnie, Just wanted to wish you and yours a Happy Valentines day! As for what I am doing, it sounds a little lame. I bought the valentine, and some trinkets for Linda, but other than that we don't have any plans. We bought new appliances for the house on Friday and they are being delivered on Wednesday. We keep joking that she got me 3 of them and I got her 3...lol Now how much more romantic can it get than that?... Yeah I know... roll your eyes...lol Seriously though, I actually make it a point to let this woman know every single day how much I love her and she does the same back. It works for us to a crazy point... After 4 years, we are as ga ga for each other as we were in the beginning. Sounds pretty strange to others I'm sure, but I almost think that Valentines day is for the people who forget to do it all the time and need a special day as a reason and a reminder to tell someone that they love them. I did buy into it though and I bought the trinkets. What can I say, I love her... Hope all is well with you and yours and that her health is holding up. Happy Valentines Day, Amy
(deactivated member)
on 2/15/05 6:21 am - Yucaipa, CA
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views