I DID IT!! I WON!!

happydlove
on 2/8/05 2:14 pm - Nottingham, MD
That's right I did it!! After much fighting and letter writing and organizing and calling..I won, I got approved for my surgery and my date is 3/3!! This is my date as long as everything is in order with my EKG and Echo! I don't expect there to be any issues. I don't have an angel..I need one!! Well I think I should have one even though I have no idea what they do..I just think it is a good idea to have your own angel if you are about to go under ya know??!! I just ordered my vitamins and protien..oh..wow it is finally starting to hit me!! My 2 week mark is 2/17 WOW!! WOW! Okay..well I just wanted to let everyone know that if you are persistant enough you could just win that insurance battle..w/o a lawyer!! Ciao- Diana Soon to be a LOSER BABY!
mylilcalla
on 2/8/05 10:42 pm - Bloomington, IN
Diana, Wooooooooo Hoooooooooooo!!!! Congratulations! So glad to hear that this is working out for you. You need to keep us all updated on how you are doing. I am sending you the best wishes and lots of good energy and thoughts! Again, Congratulations on your date! Best, Amy
(deactivated member)
on 2/9/05 12:11 am - Yucaipa, CA
YAHOOO!!!! So Cool!! Please keep us up dated!! There is a page somewhere for angels, you might try the library they cover just about everything. {{{HUGS}}}
Chari C.
on 2/9/05 1:02 am - Porrtland, OR
Hey Diana, FANTASTIC!!! Great self advocacy! I went back and read your profile. You've been throught the emotional roller coaster the last couple months. I'm really glad you're on your way. March 3rd is coming up fast! I had RNY April 19th of last year and am down 143 pounds so far. I started the process about a year and a half before I actually had the surgery. Like you, I was glad it wasn't an immediate approval. I needed the time to figure out how to deal with the changes and to prepare. I would have been happy with just a six month wait, but due to insurance denials and appeals, it was a much longer wait. I ended up having to hire Walt Lindstrom to win the appeal. I would not have won without his and my surgeon's help. Anyway, I wish you the best and I'm happy to communicate any time you need an ear. I can give you my regular email address if you'd like. Take care, Chari
happydlove
on 2/9/05 2:46 pm - Nottingham, MD
Thanks everyone for your kind words. I will update as surgery gets closer!! Bye for now Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views