Hi Family Board!

femprodrum
on 2/5/05 1:08 am - San Jose, CA
Just wanted to say hi and give you all a little update on my progress. I had surgery on January 11, 2005. So far I have lost 21 lbs. I thought I'd have all this energy but I seem to get VERY tired at work now. Strange! The band is going to start working next weekend again which is good. I need the money! I was on the Larry Elder show but it wont air until May or June. I was interviewed with 4 other WLS folks. That was an interesting experience! So the next step is to start an exercise program... I walk a lot at work (day job) but I need to do something with my gut now! I REALLY do not want plastic surgery becasue the ins co wont pay for it. Any suggestions? Take care all! Kelly
awakenalive
on 2/5/05 6:37 am - Mountains of, CA
congratulations on your loss! I had mine in Nov & have lost over 50 - excellent feeling! About the gut - as soon as you're released to do so - start those crunches - I'm starting to see a bit of a cut... though the Janet Jackson abs may be awhile.... As far as money for surgery - no recommendations - perhaps a dollar a peak at the gut? sounds a little side-showish but desperate times - desperate measures
(deactivated member)
on 2/5/05 11:41 pm - Yucaipa, CA
Hi Kelly, your doing a Great job!!! Watch what you eat it has a lot to do with how your feeling. Are you taking your sub lingual B12? I take one a day, helps a lot with energy!! As far as the skin goes, wearing something tight helped my breasts. I wore a sports bra/underwire 24 7 and I'm so glad I did. I went from a 54E to 40 DD I think they look okay, them puppie's are just really wrinkled!! LOL Exercise helps no matter what you do, just sweat! Keep up the good work!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views