Anyone Coming To GayDays???

Huntsmen
on 2/2/05 8:36 am - Eugene, OR
Hello ALL! I am wondering who is coming to Orlando for GayDays and if you are interested in having a get together during that time? Send me an email and let me know if you are interested, and lets see what we can set up! Dan
LuvSongs
on 2/3/05 12:38 am - Germany, Germany
Dan my partner and I are planning to go on the cruise, and maybe stay in Orlando for a few extra days. Email your information so we can chat, and get together sounds great. Luv Songs
rainbow Q.
on 2/5/05 2:31 am - toledo, OH
Hi Joi I see that you just had your surgery done about a month ago, do you feel like going on a trip? I just wanted to know how long do it take to heal. I'm planning on a trip to Vegas in June and I have my surgery done Feb 9th. Hope to be feeling well by then. Vickie
awakenalive
on 2/5/05 6:40 am - Mountains of, CA
We'd love to go to Orlando for GayDays - don't think we can manage this year - tooo many darned animals Vickie - I had my surgery in Nov - & I feel so darned good I'm ready to travel the world & have hikes and short trips already planned for summer - You should be VERY good to go! My best wishes to you for your surgery - best thing I've ever done for myself - well right after marrying Emma
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views